14.4.13

" Photography Exhibition "


Hey Glam Girls!
I'm really really sorry for not posting these days, but I had so much work to do...
Today's post has nothing to do with Fashion...
I know that I am supposed to write about Fashion, but I want to share something I love with you...
On April 18 the photography group I am in, is organizing a photography exhibition and I am participating..
I am so so excited! :D
Our photos should contain contrasts, as the theme we chose is "Contrast".
These are my photos for the exhibition... The two items and their "alter egos".
Hope you like them! :)







P.S: The exhibition is taking place in the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, from 18.04 to 26.04.
For more details check this link:
Photography Exhibition



xo xo
Fashion Addict

4 comments:

  1. wow two nice pictures!!

    - amazinglaugh.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting images.
    Martha Zuniga
    www.suenosycaramelosstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete