13.6.13

" Pillbox Capri "


Hey Fashion Addicts!

I'm finally back with a new post! :)
I'm really sorry for not posting for sooo long, but I was very busy these days...
Today my friend Ilektra and I went to Pillbox Capri, an event where handmade clothes, shoes, jewelery, accessories and cosmetics are exposed.
We had a great time! :)


I took some photos of my favourite stands:
ΦΑ.Κ: Handmade clutches
Vickytzo: Handmade clothes & accessories
Rania's: Handmade clutches and more
Accessories Handmade: Handmade jewellery & bags
Lefteris Malkotsis: Handmade jewellery

I bought an amazing red bow for my hair from Vickytzo, and Vicky gave me a bright pink one as a present! They are both lovely!
Ilektra bought a floral skirt from Vickytzo, and a unique E. A. Poe clutch from ΦΑ.Κ!!

We also took some pictures with Vicky, and some other showing our brand new accessories! :)










 

 























What's in this bag?? My new bows!! :)


Olie: Blazer & Necklace: Stradivarius, T-Shirt: Pull&Bear, Shorts, Bag & Shoes: Zara, Bows: Handmade by Vickytzo (NEW!!)

Ilektra: Top: Blanco, Skirt: Handmade by Vickytzo, Clutch: Handmade by ΦΑ.Κ (NEW!!) , Headband: Accessorize

xo xo
Olie

No comments:

Post a Comment