22.9.13

" Military Mania "

Hey Fashion Addicts!

It's amazing how you can transform a piece that you used to hate into your favourite item!
That's what I did today!
I had bought a black pencil skirt 2 years ago, but didn't wear it very often.
As I couldn't find a stylish way to wear it, I put it in the back of my closet... Till today!
Being a big fan of military trend, I thought it would be a great idea to turn my boring (till today) skirt into a hot & stylish piece!
What do you think??








Shirt, Skirt & Bag: Zara, T-shirt: Pull&Bear, Ankle Boots & Necklace: H&M, Ring: Bershka, Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Zoe Nikoletatou

P.S1: I'm really really sorry for not posting very frequently, but I'm very busy these days. Promise that from now on I'll post more!

P.S2: Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY
xo xo
Olie

31 comments:

  1. Όμορφο outfit! :) Aγαπώ το πουκάμισο!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ γλυκούλα! ^^

      Delete
  2. That is so funny, I also have a similar skirt, which I've bought in Zara few years ago and didn't wear it often because of the same reason:) but now you gave me an idea on how to wear it!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!I totally understand you!!
      You can try to wear your skirt with a denim shirt as well.
      It'll look very stylish!! :)

      Delete
  3. super ola!Extra love to daxtylidi!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your look! ^^

    follow each other on gfc? :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ Νικολέτα μου!

      Delete
  6. I love pencil skirts! Fetos pou einai sti moda skopevw na agorasw oses perissoteres mporw! :)
    Sou paei para poli to sinolo kai oi fwtografies stin poli mas einai teleies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & εμενα μου αρεσουν παρα πολυ!
      Να παρεις!!! Θα περιμενω να δω outfit post σου φορωντας τες!! :)
      Ευχαριστω για τα καλα σου λογιαα!! ^^

      Delete
  7. Wow really nice blog! And this look so cool! New follower, if you want follow me back!!
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely love the way you wore this skirt:) hope you'll wear it more often now hihi.
    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl!
      Of course I'll wear it more often!
      It has bacome one of my favourite items! :)

      Delete
  9. I am obsessed with your beaded shoulder button up! Is there anyway you would sell it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I can't. I really love it!!

      Delete