22.11.13

Snow White



Hey hey!

White & such colours were always an addiction during the winter! They are soft, gentle & very easy to wear! It's been a long time since I first had a crush on these colours & now tend to wear them frequently. The other day I overdosed white & matched it with a bold red lipstick, creating a "Snow White" effect. A smooth sugar white sweater -noticed the peter pan collar??- & an also sugar white furry coat were my choices for this outfit post. Sugar white is light enough to make a good combination & contrast with black; they actually are the perfect "couple"! Having that on my mind, I decided that nothing matches better with my sweater & jacket than my striped bag & my black booties.






















Furry Coat: Pull & Bear || Sweater & Rings: H&M || Boyfriend Jeans: Zara || Striped Bag: Accessorize || Ankle Boots: Migato

Photos by M. from Do You Speak Gossip

P.S1: Don's forget to join the Giveaway, HERE
P.S2: This post is for Nikoletta from Beauty Talk With Nikoletta, who convienced me posing without my sunnies.

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

xo xo
Olie

22 comments:

  1. I liked the bag, watch, ring and nail polish ;-) www.makemetrucco.blospost.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a beautiful discovery! How I wish I can wear white faux fur here in the Philippines <3 If you have time pls do check out my blog and if ever you like your stay there, we can follow and support each other.

    I enjoy my stay here! Love your niche.

    Your new follower,
    Cassie
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit for a beautiful blogger!!!! You are SOOO Sweet!!!!
    kisses-filia-beijos
    vanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit!! great post,and the background is lovely! where were these photos taken?

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore this look!
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Love the collar and the bag :))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vgikes para poli glikia stis fwtografies kai itan wraio pou vgikes xwris gialia giati exeis panemorfa matia...
    Kala kai to outfit itan teleio! Oti eprepe gia tin imera! Kai perasame kai teleia! :)
    S'euxaristw poli gia to mention...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like every part of this look :) Good work!


    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: Casual Comfy Chic

    www.somefashionbites.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. αχ αυτα τα μποτακια ειναι υπεροχα!!
    να τα φορεσεις παλι συντομα!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Υπεροχο outfit Ολυμπια μου!!! Και τοσο ομορφη φωτογραφηση, οντως σα να εισαι η Χιονατη!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. υπέροχη υπέροχη <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Έχω και εγώ αυτά τα μποτάκια εδώ και 4-5 χρόνια, αλλά δεν τα φοράω πια.. Έτσι όπως τα συνδύασες μου αρέσουν πολύ, οπότε ίσως τα ξαναβάλω :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of white in the winter... and you make it look so damn rad ;)

    xo,
    miranda

    ReplyDelete
  15. σου πάει απίστευτα το λευκό χρώμα στα ρούχα και το κόκκινο κραγιον!!!Πανέμορφη είσαι!!!Φιλιά πολλά!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Πολύ πολύ όμορφη :) http://littledreams22.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE IT! Lovely bag :) M&M FASHION BITES

    ReplyDelete
  18. Αυτή την τσάντα την αγαπώ απλά!

    ReplyDelete