23.12.13

Chic & Sporty



Bonjour!

Sporty & casual; that's me today! I finally got back to my hometown, Lamia, & I'm already feeling refreshed. The other day I went out for a quick Christmas shopping that turned out to a photoshooting. I wanted to be really comfortable, but also stylish, so I chose a sporty like outfit. I know you are not used to seeing me like that; me neither actually! But they say that there are first times for almost everything, right? The best way to create a sporty look, is to wear sneakers. And so did I! However, being a huge fan of chic outfits I couldn't prevent myself from not to wear an elegant coat & a statement necklace. In fact, those are the two that made my outfit a bit more delicate. What do you think??
















Coat: Zara || Fluffy Sweater: H&M || Semi Leather Leggings: Bershka || Sneakers: Converse All Star || Bag: Accessorize || Necklace: H&M || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Aris Pipelias

P.S: Noticed my new hair cut?? It was a quite difficult decision for me to say good bye to my long hair, but I did it & I didn' regret it at all!

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

29 comments:

  1. I just love it!
    And i think that All Stars are the best shoes for a casual look...
    http://maquillage-bylila.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! I'm glad you like it!! :)
      I agree that Converse shoes are the perfect idea for a casual outfit, as they match with almost everything!

      xo xo

      Delete
  2. μικρη μου olie είσαι μια κουκλα!μεγειά το μαλλι <3 <3 αντε να γυρισειιις :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Οοο ευχαριστω γλυκο Μαρακι! :)
      Αχ αργω ακομααα.. Αλλα οταν γυρισω θα εχουμα συναντηση! <3

      Delete
  3. Υπέροχος συνδυασμός κοριτσάκι μου!
    Συγχαρητήρια!! Το κολιέ πολυ όμορφο!
    Και η τσάντα κλέβει το βλέμμα!!
    χχχ Μαρία

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ γλυκια μου! :) Χαιρομαι που σου αρεσουν! :)

      Delete
  4. Πολύ ωραίο outfit!!:):)


    http://beautysky26.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lipstick shade, glasses and clutch <3
    Have a Very Fashionable Christmas!
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/slavic-soul.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Para poli wraio outfit Olie! Sigxaritiria sto daddy gia tis fwto! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Μ. μου! :)
      Επεται & συνεχεια! χι χι

      Delete
  7. Cool pants and jacket. Love the simplicity of this look but with a really cool twist: The Converse. That is genius and you look so great :).

    Happy Holidays!
    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girl! :)You should try it, too as well! It is an easy & minimal combo!

      Delete
  8. Hello,

    I am fully impressed with you dear. I never imagined that kind of outfits in my dream also. We are all know that Christmas is coming, so everybody likes to shopping and chooses their best one. Here I have also given you some information about Stylish Leggings, if you want to know about this then, please visit to us and get the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you look divine and rather fetching in the chic and chucks look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ενα στυλατο και ταυτοχρονα ανετο outfit για ψωνια!!τελειο!!λατρευω το παλτο σου!!
    φιλια,Γιωργος απο www.fashionroyals.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ Γιωργο μου! :)

      Delete
  11. Πολύ ωραιο συνολο, η τσαντα και τα παπουτσια το κανουν super trendy!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ ευχαριστω πολυ! :)

      Delete
  12. Love the bag and the amazing lip colour!

    xx
    Elena
    www.bluevelvetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Πολύ ωραίο outfit!! Τα σταρακια του δίνους αλλη διάσταση!
    Μολις βρήκα το blog σου:-) πολύ ωραιο!!
    Καλά χριστουγεννα :-*
    as dreamers do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ισχυει.. Ηθελα να αποφυγω το τελειως κομψο ντυσιμο & γι αυτο τα φορεσα! Ευχαριστω για τα καλα σου λογια! :)
      Χαρουμενα Χριστουγεννα!! :)

      Delete
  14. Those pants, those sneakers and that bag are totally chic together. Great look. You definitely achieved the effect you wanted.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I'm glad you like it!! :)

      Delete
  15. I absolutely love your lipstick! :)

    Check out my blog
    New post: blue powder shadows

    http://itsanicefriday.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete