2.12.13

You Can Leave Your Hat On



Bonjour!

December is finally here & yay(!!!) I was writing this post listening to my very favourite X-mas songs!! These days are really really cold here in Thessaloniki; the weather is gloomy & rainy, but I love it! I consider myself lucky, as I managed to take photos of this outfit before it started to rain heavily. Happily for me, the day I did this photoshooting was before the chilly cold came & instead of a coat I wore a blazer. I kept my outfit simple & styled it with my beloved -& new actually- hat! I'm a huge fan of hats myself, but don't dare to wear them frequently. Well, maybe this outfit is a good start for a new hat era, as after I wore it for several times, I decided to buy another one sometime! After all, hats are always a stylish detail in almost every outfit, don't you agree?




















Blazer: Stradivarius || T-shirt: Zara || Pants: Bershka || Shoes: H&M || Hat: H&M || Bag: Stradivarius || Necklace: H&M || Rings: Regalis Collection

Photos by M. from Do You Speak Gossip

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

16 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίο outfit!!Τα λατρεύω τα καπέλα δίνουν εξαιρετικό στυλ και έχουν κτ σοφιστικέ!!Λατρεύω το χρώμα στα μαλλιά σου και το Απολλώνια πολιτεία!!♥♥
    www.getalocalife.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πανέμορφη, τέλειο στυλ <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Γλυκιά και όμορφη όπως πάντα :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Σου πάει πολύ το καπέλο. Ωραίες φωτογραφίες!!!

    http://infashionspot.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks really great in these pics, love this outfit :)

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!
    New Post: Defying Cold

    www.somefashionbites.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. μου αρεσει πολυ το καπελο!!
    σου παει τρελα!
    τελειο outfit!! :)
    αχ, να σε ρωτησω λιγο- μηπως εισαι στα HONDOS εδω;;
    φιλακια
    Μαρθα

    www.bepretty.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ Μαρθα μου! Ναι στα Homdos ειμαι! χι χι :)

      Delete
  7. Σου πάει πολύ το καπέλο Ολυμπία μου!Πολύ όμορφο outfit κι εσύ κούκλα όπως πάντα!!

    beautytalkwithnikoletta.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hat!! perfect outfit :)

    with passion, FA-SSION

    http://fa-ssion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. μικρη μου θεαρα <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hats are always the perfect touch to any outfit! Love yours.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Para poli wraio outfit! Very Parisian!
    Xairomai pou sou arean oi photo kai simptwmatika dialexes merikes apo tis agapimenes mou! :) Tixeres imastan pou prolavame ti vroxi!

    ReplyDelete