1.1.14

Deluxe Minimalism



Salut!

Happy New Year to all of you!!! May you have a life full of happiness, health, love & style!
Wednesday today, & I normally do not post outfit posts, but since it is the New Year's I thought I can make an exception. Besides, they say that everything you do on the New Year's day is everything you'll do the rest of the year!
My outfit for today is one of my favourites! It is minimal & simple. I wore my beloved grey jacket that I'd almost forgotten having! I combined it with my pencil skirt, a T-shirt & a pair of lace stockings. Lately I had much trouble wearing my stockings, as they seemed a little gothic to me with certain skirts. Luckily, I completely loved the way they looked with this pencil skirt! As my outfit was very simple, I added a jewelery detail; a unique & very special necklace from Lena's boutique!
Waiting for your thoughts!














Jacket: Zara || T-shirt: Meunique || Skirt: Zara || Stockings: Calzedonia || Ankle Boots: H&M || Bag: Stradivarius || Necklace: Lena's Boutique || Rings: H&M & Regalis Collection || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Aris Pipelias

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

14 comments:

  1. Φανταστικό outfit!
    Καλή χρονιά με κάθε ευτυχία <3
    Φιλιάαα

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ ευχαριστω πολυ Ευα μου! Ευτυχισμενο το νεο ετος!! :)

      Delete
  2. My thoughts are that your entire outfit is fabulous. You started the year off with flair. Love your style.

    Happy New Year.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look you're so beautiful ! <3

    Hey, would you like to follow each other ?
    To explain, I'm quite a new blogger, a little sheep who fled his flock to create his own style, and share it all around !
    So, take a look to my blog, follow me if you like on any social platform you want and let me know, I follow you right back :) <3
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look and ur sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yπέροχη!! Καλή Χρονιάαα! <33 Κάθε ευτυχία και επιτυχία!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace, glasses and tights love this look!
    Have a very stylish New Year! <3
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2013/12/up-in-woods.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Para poli wraies fwtografies! Nomizw to kalson ekane ti diafora s'auto to outfit! Oti prepei gia na ksekiniseis ti nea xronia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Από τα αγαπημένα μου look σου!!Το λατρεύω!!Καλή χρονιά Ολυμπία μου!!

    ReplyDelete