13.1.14

Simple With Parka



Hey hey!

Winter is all about layers; a warm parka, a chic blazer & a super cute top on the inside! That's what I did the other day. My morning was all about a walk & a hot chocolate at my favourite coffee shop, so I decided to wear something casual & stylish. It's a fact that lately I have a thing with simple looks but I really cannot help it! I finally wore my studded ballerinas -yay!!- & combined them with a pair of skinny jeans. Noticed my lace top? It is a Christmas present by my mom -thank youu! - & I truly love it!















Parka: Vintage || Blazer: Bershka || Lace Top: Zara || Skinny Jeans: Zara || Studded Balerinas: Zara || Bag: Stradivarius || Rings: H&M & Regalis Collection || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Aris Pipelias

P.S: Blame the humidity for my messy hair!

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

31 comments:

  1. Good choise, parka it's very cool!
    kiss
    www.welovefashion.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ ωραίο ποστ!!! <3

    http://infashionspot.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Εφη μου! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Γλυκια Νικολεττα! <3

      Delete
  4. Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες!!!
    Ωραίο το μπλουζάκι και οι μπαλαρινούλες!!(Και σου πάει πολύ το κραγιόν!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ κοπελα μου! :)

      Delete
  5. Really pretty and simple! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολύ ωραιες φωτογραφίες και τελειο ,απλό, καθημερινό outfit! Και φανταστική η απόχρωση του κραγιον! :) Φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω καλη μου! Χαιρομαι που σου αρεσει! :)

      Delete
  7. Μ αρεσει πολυ ο συνδυασμός του παρκα με το δαντελενιο τοπ!όμορφο ποστ όπως παντα Olie!kisses
    www.getalocalife.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Αθανασια μου! <3

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Ευα μου! <3

      Delete
  9. Amazing look, dear! Love the photos and great parka! It looks very comfortable :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! :)
      It is very comfortable, indeed!

      Delete
  10. Tέλειο το τοπ!!Αγαπώ επίσης τις μπαλαρίνες και την τσάντα σου!!Υπέροχη απλά!!
    Φιλιά,Γιώργος
    www.fashionroyals.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ ευχαριστω πολυ Γιωργο μου! :)

      Delete
  11. koukla olie!!polu m aresoun oi kontines sou xwris ta gualia <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Μαρακιι! <3

      Delete
  12. great outfit!!! can you follow me back?
    http://goodbyemyloverbutiloveyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super to dantelenio top! Polla sigxaritiria sti mama gia to gousto tis kai ston mpampa gia tis fwto! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Μαρκελλα μου! :)

      Delete
  14. I like this look!!!! Simply, casual and trendy at same time.
    I'm a new blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. woooow , cute blog!! and perfect outfits!! thanks for comment on my blog! can you follow me back? thanks!!!
    http://goodbyemyloverbutiloveyou.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete