10.1.14

The Stripes


Hey there!

Stripes on Fashion Addict today; the most popular trend of Spring 2013 & I'm still in love with it! To tell you the truth, I really had enough stripes last year, but I find this trend so exciting & yet classic that I cannot get rid of it. Stripes match with everything. This time I wore my striped shirt with a pair of boyfriend jeans & my so comfy Ugg boots. Being a huge fan of the classic black, white & red combination, I couldn't leave my black & white shirt without a a red detail, so I wore my beloved satchel. The outfit is simple & casual, a good choice for a morning walk.
So, what do you think? Am I the only one who still has the stripes fever??



















Shirt: Zara || Boyfriend Jeans: Zara || Boots: UGG || Satchel: Accessorize || Necklace: H&M || Rings: Accessorize & H&M || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Aris Pipelias

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

32 comments:

  1. κουκλα ολιε!
    κι εγω αγαπω πολυ τις ριγες κ μολις μου θυνησες πως εχω κ εγω ριγε πουκαμισο..παω να το ξεθαψω :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Μαρακιι! :)
      Ξεθαψε το! χε χε

      Delete
  2. Τέλειο ποστ! Είναι όλα τέλεια! Μπράβο <3

    http://infashionspot.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Εφη μου! Χαιρομαι που σου αρεσει! :)

      Delete
  3. Όμορφοοο! ;) Ωραία τσάντα και κολιέ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Σοφια μου! <3

      Delete
  4. Ωωωωω, ποσο τελεια πηγαινει το ριγε πουκαμισο με την κοκκινη τσαντααα <3
    To αγαπησα το outfit!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Ευτυχια μου! :)

      Delete
  5. Δεν είσαι η μόνη, και η δική μου εμμονή με τις ρίγες δεν σταματά ποτέ! p.s τέλεια τσάντα! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χαιρομαι που σου αρεσει Μαρουλα μου! :)

      Delete
  6. Poli m'aresei o sindismos tou aspromaurou me to kokkino! Kai i tsanta sou einai teleia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ειναι διαχρονικος συνδυασμος χε χε. Σ ευχαριστω πολυ Μ. μου! <3

      Delete
  7. Κούκλα Ολυμπία μου!Δεν είσαι η μόνη....αγαπώ και εγώ τις ρίγες και ειδικά όταν έρχεται η άνοιξη ψάχνω ευκαιρίες για να φορέσω μπλούζες και πουκάμισα με ρίγες!!Μου άρεσε επίσης η τσάντα σου!!Chic&casual certainly!!
    Φιλιά,Γιώργος
    www.fashionroyals.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Οι ριγες ειναι εμμονη! χε χε. Ευχαριστω πολυ Γιωργο μου! :)

      Delete
  8. τελειαααααα,οπως παντα!!! keep going ολιααα! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω γλυκια μου! :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful look!!
    www.fashioncontenders.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love stripes. They are timeless. Great look. Love it.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripes are timeless, indeed! Thank you very much! <3

      Delete
  11. amazing outfit, I love your accessories, especially the necklace :)

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: Fluffy Winter

    www.somefashionbites.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it…

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/01/shop-your-skin-tone.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Images wonderful wonderful and I hope to continue to benefit from the development of themes and Blog well thank you very much I liked them all

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ολυμπία μου πολύ όμορφο outfit. Το ριγέ πουκάμισο με την κόκκινη τσάντα είναι τέλειος συνδυασμός, keep up the good work xx

    Στεφανία

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Στεφανια μου! :)

      Delete