3.1.14

Total Black



Bonjour!

2014 started very nicely for me, as I spend much time with my family, dear friends & Fashion Addict -yay!!- . Today I decided to show you a total black look, since black  is my favourite colour for Winter. My look was inspired by Audrey Hepburn, in "Breakfast at Tiffany's", and that explains black colour, pearl earrings & the chignon. Being chic enough, my outfit needed an androgyne detail to make contrast with the rest of the pieces. So, I wore my new bow necklace that reminds me a bow tie.
What do you think??















Shirt: H&M || Pants: Bershka || Loafers: Pull & Bear || Bag: Stradivarius || Bow Necklace-Tie: Atelia || Earrings: Accessorize || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos byAris Pipelias

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

35 comments:

  1. Amazing look, love it! ♡

    www.glamourella.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. είσαι απίστευτα κομψή με το μαύρο σύνολο!! μου άρεσε και το black and white concept <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ ευχαριστω πολυ Χριστινα μου! :)

      Delete
  3. Poli wraio look! Mou aresei idiaitera to poukamiso kai to bow tie necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Μ.! :) Το bow tie/necklace απλα λατρεμενο! χι χι

      Delete
  4. I love the total black outfits <3

    http://fa-ssion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. koukla olie mou!polu omorfo concept!!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Μαρακι μου! :)

      Delete
  6. You look fantastic! I really liked your blog, so maybe you are interested in common observation? Let me know on http://atoniics.blogspot.com ! Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love your bow tie. Making me want one too!
    http://www.smizewithstyle.com/2014/01/studded.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! I'm glad to hear that! :)

      Delete
  8. Perfect look, I love it :)
    http://alwaysliveonhighheels.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Υπέροχο look! Μου ‘δωσες και ιδέα… δεν είχα σκεφτεί ποτέ να γυρίσω μπατζάκι με φερμουάρ! Τα γυαλιά σου σε χαρακτηρίζουν πλέον… έχουν πάρει το όνομά σου! Μήπως να τα έκανες λογότυπο του blog;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ ευχαριστω πολυ Ζετα μου! :) Το εχω σκεφτει αρκετες φορες & ισως το κανω στο μελλον!

      Delete
  10. Καλησπέρα Ολυμπία!!Το Breakfast at Tiffany's είναι η αγαπημένη μου ταινία και λατρεύω ό,τι έχει να κάνει με αυτή!!!Έτσι αγαπώ το outfit σοθτ καθώς και οι λεπτομέρειες από ανδρόγυνο look!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Κ εμενα Γιωργο μου ειναι απο τις αγαπημενες μου & γι αυτο μου εδωσε & την εμπνευση γι αυτο το look! Χαιρομαι που σου αρεσει! :)

      Delete
  11. Πολύ πολύ όμορφο, έχει στοιχεία του breakfast at tiffany's, όπως είπες, αλλά νομίζω πως του έδωσες την δική σου πινελιά με το παπιγιόν. Μπράβο Ολυμπία :)

    Φιλιά,
    Στεφανία

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω Στεφανια μου! Χαιρομαι που σου αρεσει! :)

      Delete
    2. πανέμορφο outfit <3 υπέρ αγαπώ τα γυαλιά σου!!! :)

      Delete