20.3.14

In Stripes We Trust


Hey hey!

Stripes are undoubtedly my favourite pattern & as you have noticed, I tend to wear them every day & everywhere! Luckily for me, they are in fashion for the second time in a raw during Spring. This fact makes me very really happy, since I can find many many interesting choices for clothes & accessories in many different stores. This time I wore stripes on my pair of pants & combined them with white top & sneakers & a purple envelope. To tell you the truth, I sheldom wear these pants, but I thought that it could be a nice idea to wear it a sunny day for a morning walk.
Do you like it?















Top: H&M || Striped Pants: H&M || Sneakers: Adidas Superstar || Envelope: Mabo Sensual FX || Rings: Regalis Collection || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Aris Pipelias

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

15 comments:

  1. Great photos & outfit!
    Melina
    www.amuseinu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τέλειο ! Χαίρομαι που φοριέται και φέτος αυτο το print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them. Your outfit is cute. I used to have a red and white striped pair of pants. I miss them.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so trendy look
    kisss

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eytyxws kai fetos einai sta panw toys oi riges opote me xara tha tis foresoume!!M aresei poly kai h tsanta-fakelos kai kyriws to xrwma ts pou einai apalo pastel lila!!poly kalh douleia opws panta Olie ;)
    www.getalocalife.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. In stripes we trust!!yay!!Ως λάτρης των ρούχων με ρίγες τι άλλο να πω!χαχα Τέλειες φωτογραφίες για ακόμη μία φορά!!Φιλιά!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yπέροχο outfit και φωτογραφίες!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. ναιιιι το παντελονι σου παει πολυ!!
    και μαρεσε που ο φακελος εδωσε το χρωματακι του στο outfit!!
    αχχχ γτ δνε εβαλες κ εκεινη την τελεια φωτο που ειχες στο φβ!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is great! You've inspired me for my next post! i have similar pieces in my closet....Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Para poli omorfo outfit Olie, opws kai oi fwtografies! Nomizw oti prepei na foras auto to panteloni pio sixna, sou paei poli! I tsanta edwse sto outfit ti xrwmatiki pinelia pou xreiazotan!

    P.S. Teleia i 5i fwto. Einai les kai kaneis dialogismo! Xixi Filia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the look and the amazing pics :)

    Check out my new post if you want, I'd like to know what you think about it :)
    Greetings from Italy!

    New Post: Chic Punk Girl

    www.somefashionbites.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Telio padeloni! ;)

    http://justsmilewithstyle.blogspot.gr/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. ωραιο συνολο και πολυ καλες οι φωτογραφιες
    http://www.justd.gr/

    ReplyDelete