3.3.14

Lingerie-ish



Hello hello!

Lingerie like clothes are my absolute addiction, since they are really chic but yet sexy. As I wanted to wear my lingerie dress a little bit differently this time, I decided to make it look like a blouse. I combined it with a pair of dark blue jeans & my favourite converse sneakers. My beloved Ted Baker bag couldn't be missing, giving my outfit a girlie tone. The result made me more than happy, as the total look had the perfect match of elegance & simplicity.
Enjoy!













Furry Coat: Pull & Bear || Leather Jacket: Bershka || Lingerie Dress-Top: Zara || Dark Jeans: Staff & CO || Sneakers: Converse All Star || Bag: Ted Baker || Rings: Accessorize, H&M & Regalis Collection || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Aris Pipelias

P.S: After serious consideration, I decided to change my blogging programme a little bit. From now on outfit posts will be published twice a week, every Monday & Thursday. So, see you on Thursday!

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

20 comments:

  1. Το συνδύασες υπέροχα με το τζηνακι Olie μου :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τέλεια! Συχνότερα outfit posts λοιπόν!!!
    Φιλιάαα

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that look and the bag is awesome!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, doesn't even look like lingerie.

    SammyDress giveaway:
    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it/2014/03/sammydress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολύ ωραίος ο τροπος π χρησιμοποίησες τ φόρεμα και του εδωσες πιο casual χαρακτήρα..!!Η τσάντα μια γλυκααα<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ολα τελεια.μπορουμε κ on line παραγγελιες;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πολύ ωραίο outfit!!! Όπως πάντα κούκλα και πολύ γλυκιά!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poli wraios o sindiasmos pou ekanes Olie! Sou paei poli auto to stil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures and a lovely outfit - amazing top! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Olie: I love what you did with the styling. You essentially created a luxe casual look. I adore your sneakers, by the way. I look forward to more from you.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally in love with the bag <3

    www.sbirilla.blogspot.it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit!love the edginess of it!!
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  13. very gorgeous look,lovely ted backer bag
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice!

    http://www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. πολυ ωραιες φωτο οπως παντα Olie!!
    κι εγω πολλες φορες κανω τα φορεματακια μπλουζακια!!:Ρ
    xx

    olini1989.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning outfit! Really love everything about it x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great look! especially the vest and the bag are amazing!
    love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. very gorgeous look,lovely ted backer bag
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    wholesale corsets
    Sexy Babydoll

    ReplyDelete