10.3.14

Military Crush



Hey hey!

Military like clothes were one of the most popular trends during Fall/Winter 2012/2013 & they still remain one of the best casual choices. I have a thing with these clothes, mainly because I like chaki very much. My decision of wearing my army shirt in a simple way was pretty expected. A total black outfit with white details & a deluxe army shirt is my outfit for today. A pair of white sandals were a summer note in a quite Spring like look.
Hope you like it!















Military Shirt: Zara || Blouse: H&M || Black Pants: Bershka || Sandals: Zara || Bag: Zara || Rings: Regalis Collection || Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Photos by Aris Pipelias

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

7 comments:

  1. Okie, this is a fantastic look. Military-style pieces are amongst my favorite type of garments. I have multiple military-style blazers and jackets in my wardrobe. I hope you have a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Λατρεύω τη διακριτική διαφάνεια της μπλούζας αλλά και τις κοντινές φώτο! Πολύ ωραίο post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τέλειο το military jacket!!Λάτρεψα αυτό το συνδυασμό Ολυμπία μου!!Τα παπούτσια σου είναι καταπληκτικά!,Μπράβο σου!!Φιλιά πολλά!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best outfit!! Love your sandals & shirt.

    kisses!!

    www.stylelikeadiamond.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poli wraio outfit Olympia! Lito kai chic! Ta pedila itan mia endiaferousa pinelia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uperoxo outfit olie <3 kai h prwteleutaia photo einai teleia <3 <3

    ReplyDelete