28.4.14

Blue Jeans, White Shirt



Hey hey!

May is on the way & personally I can't stop wearing white. Yeah, yeah, I've always been a white lover, but now I think I'm overreacting. Although my wardrobe is full of white clothes, I wanted something new, something one of a kind, something like ... a boyfriend's shirt -a brother's shirt actually-. Since boyfriend's/brother's shirts have become very common lately, I decided to give mine an original touch & wear it semi open. I combined it with a pair of baggy jeans & my favourite pink pumps.
Waiting for your thoughts!













Shirt: borrowed from my brother || Boyfriend Jeans: Zara || Pumps: Sante || Stripped Bag: Accessorize || Rings: Regalis Collection || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Aris Pipelias

P.S1: Special thanks to my brother for borrowing me this amazing shirt
P.S2: Another title inspired from a song. This time my song is Blue Jeans by Lana Del Ray, listen to it HERE.

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

15 comments:

  1. Υπέροχο πουκάμισο, υπέροχο τραγούδι! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poli wraio to oversized poukamiso tou aderfou kai mou arese poli o sindiasmos me tis pastel roz goves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. απλο αλλα Τοσο Τελειο!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So original and amazing! You look gorgeous x

    Ana Meyer ♥
    http://tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Λατρευω το oversized πουκάμισα γτ προσδίδουν μια ανεμελιά που ειναι οτι πρέπει για τωρα την άνοιξη!Οι γοβες είναι Θεικες!!!Πολύ ωραίο τ outfit Ολυμπία μου.φλκκ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Μπράβο σου :)
    http://littledreams22.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! basics in an other way!

    Ειρήνη
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Δημιούργησες πάλι Ολυμπία μου!!Μου αρέσει που άνοιξες το πουκάμισο,είναι μια δική σου πινελιά που κάνει το outfit ιδιαίτερο και ξεχωριστό!!Φιλάκια πολλά και καλό μήνα!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ωραίο outfit και ειδικά τα παπούτσια φοβερά!
    http://www.justd.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such loving portraits.....nice location and perfect whether as well...well done for making the visual creative :)

    ReplyDelete