8.11.14

"Fashion Moods" The Show


Hey hey!

I'm here again ready to show you photos from my latest experience at the "Fashion Moods" Fashion Show. As I mentioned in my latest post, Fashion Moods took place at the biggest mall of our city, Mediteranean Cosmos.

The event was fascinating and the clothes more than fabulous. Although I'm a kind of black-colour-lover, I fell for some dark red shirts and pants. Apparently the stylist, Aris Georgiadis, did a very good job concerning the outfits, since he persuaded even me that apart from black & dark blue, there exist other beautiful colours as well.

Hopefully, I had the chance to see and meet the models before the show, something I really enjoyed. They were all beautiful, charming and full of energy and their hair was absolutely amazing -credits to a girl that looked like Cara Delevigne-
Here are some photos of my favourite outfits.
Enjoy!















Stylist: Aris Georgiadis
Hair: Ksanthi Hair Gallery
Make-up: Mac Cosmetics

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

4 comments:

  1. This looks like it was a really wonderful show. So many fantastic designs.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love backstages photos!!
    laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous show! All the designs look super chic and classy, love the hair and makeup too <3.

    toniarosefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete