9.2.15

Heaven Knows




Hey hey!

A tank top with a printed cross & an angel-like pink & white background. Feels like I'm in heaven. Yet heaven knows, we belong way down below. 
As you have already noticed, lately I have a thing for anything in black -or dark-, so I usually wonder around dressed totally in black. After all, black is the new black, right?
In this post I decided to turn my creative mode on; I wore my black & denim pieces but had my photoshooting on a colourful background. It was pretty new for me adding a pink/yellow/too-coloured background, since I am used to take my photos in neutral places. Anw, to be honest I do hate pink!!! However, it helped me with my shoots, so I am grateful.

Enjoy!






Leather Jacket: Pull&Bear || Tank Top: H&M || Skinny Jeans: Pull&Bear || Ankle Boots: H&M || Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Photos by Aris Pipelias

P.S1: I had my hair dyied darker, so that it matches with my rock/casual/chic style. Like it?
P.S2: I am happy to share with you my decision not to wear my significant other dark lipstick on a daily basis. What do you think?

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olympia

10 comments:

  1. Super jolie ces photos :)
    http://lafilleaurougealevres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair!I did notice a difference and I wanted to ask you about it!Yes it matches with your style :)
    Great photoshoot too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I approve both your decisions and really love your outfiti!Especially the AC/DC pick around your neck....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the top very much and I think you look fabulous! I loved the boots and also the background for the photos! The hair looks great, so I guess the color worked! And sometimes giving a break to the lipstick is good :) You look great! There was a time I only dressed in black - from head to toe, for months, nearly a year. I kind of miss it now :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολύ ροκ και πολύ όμορφο!
    Φιλιά, η Ράνια του mademoiselle-rania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poli omorfi i allagi sto xrwma tou malliou, kai poli wraies fwtografies (eidika i prwti exairetiki).
    Genika exw paratirisei mia strofi pros "darker attitude" tous teleutaious mines. Kai nomizw ekanes kai mikroallages sto blog! Megeia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Αγαπώ σκούρο μαλλί χιχιχ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Μεγειά το μαλλί Ολυμπία μου!! Είχα δει κάποιες από τις φωτογραφίες στο instagram και καθώς είμαι λάτρης της dark αισθητικής μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ το αποτέλεσμα!! Υπέροχες φωτογραφίες και φυσικά το φόντο είναι ξεχωριστό!! Να περνάς υπέροχα!! :)

    ReplyDelete