10.3.15

Dress As You Are


Hey hey

No one can deny the power of burgundy during a winter day. Even I, who rarely add colours to my outfits, felt enchanted by this new blouse. After all, a touch of -a dark- colour never harmed anyone, right? My man-repeller Sante shoes couldn't be missing from this chic/grunge/rock/whatever/dress-as-you-are outfit.

Again, my obsession with colourful backgrounds becomes obvious, yet this time I posed in front of different graffiti. My milestone for the next few photoshootings is to discover as many artistic graffiti as possible. Fingers crossed I manage to do so!!

Enjoy!





Photos by Aris Pipelias

Blouse: Zara || Pants: Pull&Bear || Shoes: Sante Shoes || Satchel: Accessorize || Sunglasses: Ray Ban || Rings: Regalis Collection



xo xo
Olympia

7 comments:

  1. Μου αρέσει η ιδέα των φωτογραφήσεων μπροστά σε γκράφιτι. :)
    Ωραίο μπλουζάκι btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend taught me how to get weekly posts - yours was included, so as I love dark outfits (I guess I commented here once, that I used to dress all in black for nearly a year, a time I miss :) - your outfit is the right for me to comment now and remember that nice time! At first I thought the whole outfit was black, but then the 2nd picture showed - besides, you wrote that - that the top is burgundy. I do like burgundy very much! Mixed with black, very nice! I think you look really very beautiful in the 3rd picture and I hope you find more graffitis!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τέλειες φωτογραφίες!! Πολύ όμορφα παπούτσια <3
    xo,
    ohmydarlingdeer.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Σου πάει τόσο πολύ το βουργουνδί, κούκλα!! Πολύ ωραίες οι φωτογραφίες, μου αρέσει η ιδέα των φωτογραφήσεων μπροστά σε γκράφιτι! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ωραία η ιδέα των φωτογραφίσεων μπροστά σε γκραφιτι!
    Και το look εντελώς στο στυλ που σε έχουμε συνηθίσει τους τελευταίους μήνες.

    ReplyDelete
  6. olie πολύ ωραία αλλά σε ξαναθέλω girlie με dark κραγιον!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute bag :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete