21.4.15

Alice



- I found myself in Wonderland.
It's all in your head, Alice!
- If I had a world on my own, everything would be nonsense! Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
- ...
- Maybe it's my Dent'elle bustier that made me act like crazy. Maybe not...

A blog post inspired by Alice, the huge dreamer, and dedicated to the enchanting Wonderland, the place where it's always tea time, and where we are all mad. 

- But, have I gone mad??
- Oh, dear Mad hatter, I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are.






Fouska Bustier: Dent'elle || Skinny Jeans: Pull&Bear || Sneakers: Converse All Star || Necklace: Vintage from Libya || Sunglasses: DKNY



P.S: Isn't my new bustier lovely? Feel free to follow Dent'elle and see Maria's new designs! :)


FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olympia

14 comments:

  1. Your new bustier is lovely, no doubt! Perfect for spring and summer and the color is lovely! I like lace very much! Your pictures are amazing, because you interacted with the characters on the wall! I really never saw such pictures, I loved them! This post could be in any nice magazine, I am still amazed by the interaction with the characters! Creative and beautiful girl!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really gorgeous outfit!
    KISS!
    http://blamod.worpdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! The bustier is love at first sight!

    http://www.christyandthecity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow my dear!Every time you impress me with your style(and your posing too ).I believe you have an obsession with your new bustier and you have every right!It's very much lovely!Enjoy it ;) Your pictures are beginning to be like a special project(graffiti-fashion).Keep it up <3
    xxo,
    Anny from Fashion Square

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολύ ωραίο το top Olie :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olie πολύ μου αρέσει που σε βλέπω με κάτι πιο girly! σου πάει τρελά! φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice denim wear and accessories, Let me know where i can find these types of jeans and fashion accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Πολύ ωραίος ο συνδυασμός του cropped top με τα high waisted jeans, και φυσικά σου πάνε απίστευτα και τα δύο!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Πανεμορφο το μπλουζακι σου!

    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. These outfits are very perfect for the spring summer and the color is lovely! I like to wear crop tops and denim jeans very much and I'm having 8+ pair of designer shoes. I'm very crazy about shoes and new accessories.

    ReplyDelete