6.4.15

Here Comes The Sun




Hey hey!

Although Summer is still pretty far away from now, I couldn't stop seeking the warmth & sparkle of the sunlight. Little darling, it's been a long, cold, lonely winter. Hopefully, my recent trip in Cyprus refreshed me, as I fully enjoyed every moment of those dreamy sunny days! 

Luckily, it was the perfect weather for me to turn my Spring boho/rock mode on & wear my beloved -yet forgotten- denim jacket with some new pieces of jewelery. Bob Dylan made quite a statement once again, making my look even rocker.

Enjoy!




Photos by Philip Christofi A.K.A The Shape Of Mind

Denim Jacket: Zara || T-shirt: Pull&Bear || Jeans: Pull&Bear || Necklace: Stradivarius || Sunglasses: DKNY

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

xo xo
Olympia

11 comments:

  1. How beautiful! These pictures are absolutely gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is really cool and guess what, I am huge fan of denim jackets - and wore one yesterday, finally! Here the winter is slowly arriving and I can't wait for it! I loved your denim jacket and I am glad about your trip to Cyprus, a place I always wanted to go (who knows,, maybe one day!) So good that the sun is shining there! You know your pictures are always beautiful and a bit like "mysterious", something I like - you look fabulous!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfits is lovely and the pictures are gorgeous! x

    www.thatweirdoellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poli omorfes fwtografies! Elpizw na ksekourastikes stis diakopes sou. I Kipros einai oneiremeni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concept of your shoot and happiness vibe you exude!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the really relaxed but electric feel to this. Love it!!Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smells like Summer
    Love Daphnia,
    xxx
    http://life-report.gr/black-marrakech%e2%80%8f/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shoot, love your outfit!
    http://lafilleaurougealevres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The denim wear and accessories are very nice, I am huge fan of denim jackets. Let me know where i can find these types of denim jackets and perfect suitable accessories.

    ReplyDelete