14.5.15

Pepperland


Hey hey!

After my recent trip to the Wonderland, I decided that something more enchanting and less realistic suits me better. So, the decision of me visiting Pepperland was solid, yet absolutely spontaneous.

Boarded on the notorious Yellow Submarine, passed the Sea of Time, got fascinated by the Sea of Monsters, lost myself in the Sea of Holes and met the insane Jeremy Hilary Boob a.k.a Nowhere Man. Finally, when arrived at Pepperland, I couldn't not shoot this super cute outfit featuring the perfect Esperos shorts by dent'elle.

You are all welcome to visit me in Pepperland!!




Top: H&M || Shorts: Esperos by Dent'elle || Ankle boots: H&M || Bag: Pull&Bear || Necklaces: Stradivarious || Sunglasses: DKNY

P.S: Don't forget to follow Dent'elle on FacebookInstagram & Pinterest and explore Maria's perfect dent'elle world!

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olympia

10 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing. So dramatic! I love the shorts!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you mention some Beatles' songs, cause I know you love them! The background looks great, as usual! And I loved the pictures - black and white is always such a great combo! The shorts are super cute and I really really love with the top and the booties, plus the black nail polish - I think it's black and I love black for nails! You look fabulous as usual and the aura of the pictures are really so cool!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post =)
    Kisses
    http://blamod.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Less always MORE <3
    Fab


    http://www.christyandthecity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poli omorfo look Olie! Sou paei poli! :)

    ReplyDelete